Soba is noodles made from buckwheat flour ,typcial Japanese noodle.
There are mainly two types, Zaru soba and Kake soba .
- Zaru soba
Zaru soba is a chilled noodle dish that is served with a dipping sauce and nori seaweed on a flat basket or a plate.
- Kake soba
Kake soba is hot soba in broth topped with some Ingredient.
Most soba shops have both Zaru soba and Kake soba.
- 1.Ikebukuro Soba/Buckwheat noodles East【shops】
- 1-1.Fukuro koji/梟小路
- 1-2.Kisoba Tamagawa/生そば玉川 池袋東口店 You can eat Niku Tsuke Soba at Kisoba Tamagawa in Ikebukuro. Meat, sesame seeds, green onions and seaweed are topped on the soba noodles . Soak them in soup and eat. ▼Offcial website https://sfpdining.jp/brand/tamagawa/ 1-3.OMATCYA SALON/オマッチャサロン池袋パルコ
- 1-4.Minoya Bunemon/美濃屋 文右衛門
- 2.Ikebukuro Soba/Buckwheat noodles West【shops】
- 3.【MAP】Ikebukuro Soba/Buckwheat noodles
1.Ikebukuro Soba/Buckwheat noodles East【shops】
You can eat original ”tukesoba” at Fukurokoji
You eat sobanoodle with warm, thick Soup at this sobaya.
I am happy that it is affordable.